dimecres, 3 de juny del 2009

Informal letter


13 Passeig de l’Empordà
L’Armentera
ART 5 TH
27th April


Hi Ramon,
How’s life in Roma? Sorry I haven’t written for a while, I’ve been very busy with exams. When I finish my exams I’ll go to Rome to visit you.
At the moment, I’m saying in my house writing to you, and later I’ll go to a party with my friends. My school marks are regular, the worst subject is “literatura castellana” and “ciencies del mon contemporani”.
My parents are well, and the next week my mother turns fourty-five years old, my father is ok and my brother is all right and very crazy.
In August I will go to rome, and you’ll wait for me airport and later we’ll visit the city, visit museum, places and buy clothes.
And you, are you allrigit? Are you married? What studying Write soon with your news.
All the best,
Marc
PS. Answer me! Promise me!