dimecres, 3 de juny del 2009

Final Avaluation

• Observing your portfolio, can you see an improvement on your level of English since September 2008? Where, for example?

I think that my level English is better, I understand a lot of words, and another things.

• Which activity best shows your level of English?

I think that very good activity and a lot of understand is news and podcast, because learn words, pronuncation and another things.

• Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve your English? Why?

I think that the most useful activity were the exam, because is very hard and the very concentration. Other very useful activities are the blog and the portfolio.

• Which activities did you not find useful to learn English? Why not?

In my opinion I think all the activities were useful but the only activity it’s good is the film, is very good and very learn.

• Which activities did you enjoy doing and would like to do again next year?

I think that the best activity was the Aula d’Idiomes activity because you can do a lot of things there.